Friday, 4 December 2015

Similar Suggestion? [Discover]

A fighting video between two characters, that doesn't fit a small 30-60 minutes video that I was hoping for. It feels more like a short film but I'm thinking if I make a specific part more iconic then it can be made into a short compilation - like a trailer.

Similar Concept, Different Game.
The sort of thing that I thought of first hand was a video about the League of Legends champions fighting as Stick figures, the link will be below. Various champions fight against each other 1v1 until a second one comes to help, and these characters will follow a pattern and rotate as required to fill  a narrative similar to the game lore.

How can I put this into Isaac? Well the game has so many different mobs it would be easy to have them fight against each other like that, but there's no story between the mobs. They're all against Isaac and represent different sins and personality traits that is somewhat 'resented' in religious concepts.


Another video for reference was Dead Fantasy by the late Monty Oum. A similar concept to the Stick Figures but a more set character pool, fighting it out until one wins. It's got more a narrative behind the fighting.

My Idea Now
So at this point my idea was to stage the playable characters from The Binding of Isaac fighting against the mobs swarming them. It felt a little over doing it, and pushing a little.

Where on earth am I going to stage this?


Check out my Shadow on Social Media:

No comments:

Post a Comment